Wednesday, February 17, 2010

On "Vacation"

My family is going to a spiritual life retreat put on by Dan's school. I'm pretty psyched, as I haven't been to any retreats, seminars or conferences since Daniel was an only child.

I didn't want to post anything if I wouldn't be around to moderate comments, so I scheduled a post over at Frugal Hacks for today, "SAHM Jobs".

I'll be back on Friday for FAQ Friday.

Please pray for us, that this may be a time of spiritual growth for both Dan and I.
Bookmark and Share

You might want to check out my new comment policy .
Copyright Under $1000 Per Month, 2009-2010

8 comments:

Susan said...

I will pray for spiritual growth, intellectual growth and maturity for you both. Somethings I have been working on for nigh these 60 years.

dust in the wind said...

Hope you have a great time!

Andrea said...

I hope you enjoy the retreat and it is a great source of spiritual growth.

Anonymous said...

have a safe trip. will be keeping you and your family in thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

this is off topic but your blog inspired me to start mine :)
I just nominated your blog for the Sunshine Award :) Head over to my blog to accept and learn how to pass it on!
sara http://myfrugalfunlife.blogspot.com/

Lis of Ace Cash Express said...

Well, good luck to both of you for the retreat! May you have more spiritual blessings on your way ahead..





-------------------------
Lis @ ACE Financial Services

Sadie said...

I will be praying for you both! :) I'm new to your blog, but loving every part of it. Stop by mine some time after your 'vacation' if you get a chance, and let me know how it went! I'd love to hear about it.

Anonymous said...

When a first person pronoun follows a direct object it is me not I. Your last sentence should read .... spiritual growth for both Dan and me

Post a Comment